11 Best Monthly Craft Subscription Boxes Your Kids Will Love In 2022
Looking for the best monthly craft subscription boxes for your kids? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of some of the most loved crafting subscriptions out there. From slime to painting, with these 11 best monthly craft subscription boxes your kids will love them in 2022.
Looking for a fun and affordable way to keep your kids entertained all year long? Check out one of these best monthly craft subscription boxes! With tons of different activities and projects to choose from, your kids will never get bored. Plus, most boxes come with all the supplies you need, so there’s no need to worry about running out of ideas or spending a fortune at the store. Ready to get started? Scroll down to explore some of the best options out there!
I personally use them with my little kids, a girl and a boy. They are perfect for creating family moments. When the box comes every month, my daughter starts dancing before she opens it. Whereas my son stands to the wall waiting to start jumping to show that he is super excited.
Actually, I am more curious than them. Because it allows me to share unforgettable moments with them.
My kids are everything in my life, that is why I always keep an eye on what can improve our relationships and have the best moments with each other.
So, let’s me inspire you with some ideas that you may want to use with your kiddos.
11 Best Monthly Craft Subscription Boxes Your Kids Will Love In 2022
There’s nothing quite like a new toy for a child. Making something new of your own would be even better, and a subscription box service can make that happen each month.
You’ll find many services which send monthly boxes filled with crafts for children, but not all of them are made equal. Here are eleven of the best monthly craft subscription boxes for your children this year, with a brief description of each service.
This post contains affiliate links, and I earn a commission if you make a purchase through one of the links listed here, at no cost to you.
1-Gramma in a Box
Gramma in a Box sends the joy of fresh-baked cookies and a fun creative candy project each month. Everything you need for the whole family to make a memory-filled monthly experience. Gramma in a Box is the perfect gift for parents and grandparents to send to their children and grandchildren!
- 12 fresh baked sugar cookies with 4 frostings and assorted sprinkles
- Plus a fun candy craft that makes 8 treats to share
- Each box makes up to 20 finished cookie and candy treats to eat
- Full color step-by-step instructions with photos, ingredients and allergens
- A different theme each month such as Valentine, Halloween, Spring and more
2- Be a Creator Box
Fun, Interesting, Informative, and Creative activities for 1-2 Crafters. Let them create, enjoy, learn new skills, and demonstrate their masterpiece & confidence, and feel proud. Each month there is a new theme and focus on skill development while keeping it fun. There is a lot more, Detailed Instructions, Engaging Story, Fun Facts.
- Great gifts for kids. Meticulously curated for ages 3 to 9 years
- A New & Unique Crafting Curation each month, brings in hours of play time each month!
- An all-inclusive box (except for scissors) for up to two crafters including 4-5 Crafts every month for each crafter
- Includes: Detailed & Easy-to-follow written and visual instructions along with interesting fun-facts. Engaging & Themed Story ( it is called, “Story Craftory”)
3- The Easy Artist Box
This subscription box is perfect for seasoned crafters that want to take the prep work out of crafting or those who just don’t know where to start! Pinterest can be overwhelming, but this box makes DIY so easy and fool-proof, you can count on having a result you’ll be thrilled to display in your home. Simply open the box and start creating!
- Paint Kit
- Home Decor
- Eco friendly
4- STICKII Monthly Sticker Subscription
At STICKII, it is all about creating beautiful stickers for you to love that are more like miniature works of art. It has different subscription options so you can choose your packs based on which theme you like and get a cohesive set of stickers and stationery that is perfect for decorating your journals, cards, planners, and anything else!
- Comes in 3 styles: Cute, Vintage, and Pop
- Different themes each month!
- Great gift idea for stationery lovers, planner addicts, and crafters!
- Each pack includes: 6+ sticker sheets, 1 STICKII storage insert, and at least two stationery items
You may also like: 25 Practical Storage Furniture to Keep Your Kids Room Clutter-Free
5- Kid’s Club Classic Box
Pipsticks is an award-winning monthly sticker subscription designed to delight & inspire. For kids, tweens, & teens, there’s NOTHING better than getting stickers in the mail! Each pack includes a sparkly, reusable storage pouch, 15 sheets of super fun stickers, a postcard, and an activity book! Pipsticks is the perfect screen-free entertainment!
- Great Gift for Kids ages 3+
- High quality, kid friendly (AKA parents get a break)
- Stickers can be split between two kids for a family sticker swap!
- $48+ worth of stickers and stationery!
- Perfect for homeschool lessons and rewards – great for all genders!
6- Kids Craft and Education Box
The crafting adventure continues with the Creation Station Box. Designed in collaboration with educators, this curiosity box offers hours of hands-on crafting and activities for curious kids ages 5 – 7. They’ll gain confidence completing crafts to display, and will learn fun facts about the world around them.
- Craft Kits and Supplies: 3 DYI craft kits and all the supplies you need to complete each crafting experience.
- Educational Activities and Games: Loads of learning activities curated from Curiosity Box’s educator and child development specialist.
- Novelties and Small Toys: Every kid loves to play! Themed novelties and small tinker toys allow kids to go on an adventure in every box.
- Small STEAM Project: Helping kids learn and grow along the way. That’s why we include a small STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) project in every box.
7- Young Chefs’ Club Box
The mission here is to build a new generation of empowered cooks, engaged eaters, and curious experimenters. Every month, kids ages 6 to 12 receive a themed box that includes: kid-tested and kid-approved recipes, engaging hands-on activities and experiments, creative projects and games, a shopping list, plus useful, unique, and fun physical items.
- Gift the joy of cooking and get endless hours of fun with recipes, activities, and stories that your kids can turn to again and again
- 4-5 unique kid-tested and kid-approved recipes (that are great for the whole family)
- Engaging hands-on activities and experiments
- And other creative items (ranging from family-friendly games to useful kitchen tools, flavorful spices, and more!)
- Explore the extensive digital library of recipes, experiments, videos, fun food trivia, and more
8- CAM Kids Craft & Busy Box
CAM Kids Craft Box arrives at your door full of creative activities and crafts. Children will engage in multiple activities while staying busy for hours. Each box includes a thoughtfully hand-crafted DIY craft along with other crafts and trinkets that your children can enjoy. Boxes can be personalized and there is an option to pick character boxes.
- A great gift for all of the children in your life.
- Perfect for family nights or moments when you are looking for something fun to do with your child.
- Personalized options available.
- Fun and entertaining crafts and activities.
- Each box contains new surprises.
9- Making Memories Box
This box gives you fun and easy ways to make unforgettable memories with Pinterest-inspired crafts & activities! Every box is packed with everything your kids need to make themed crafts, adorable keepsakes, family activities, surprises & games! Let your kids enjoy crafts with no planning or prep! All supplies included! Great for kids ages 5-12.
- Individually packaged, prepped materials, themed activities, ready to enjoy!
- Fun family games
- Adorable keepsakes to cherish
- Surprises for parents to do for their children
- New surprise activities each month!
10- Finders Seekers Junior Explorers Box
These adventures provide hours of fun where kids explore different world cultures while solving mysteries, examining natural wonders, and creating art. Each box contains activities that explore the 5 disciplines in S.T.E.A.M. – Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Maths PLUS Mystery Critical Thinking! Designed for ages 5 – 10+.
- A full itinerary of activities: Every box contains a fun four-day itinerary outlining abundant activities to get the brain ticking and heart thumping.
- Full S.T.E.A.M. ahead! Unlike most kids activity boxes that focus on one discipline, Junior Explorers provides activities from all S.T.E.A.M. subjects in each box. This ensures a more well rounded development and lets kids explore areas they may not be as familiar with. Extra time can be spent on activities that really resonate with the kids.
- Create Art (not Crafts!) The art activities are based on real techniques inspired by world art. It strives to develop artistic expression within kids, not just making crafts.
- New theme and activities each month. The themes are based on different locales from around the world so kids can learn about unique cultures and places .
11- KiddieCube Elementary Box
KiddieCube offers Preschool (ages 3-5) and Elementary (ages 6+) boxes consisting of play materials, toys, and activities to enhance your child’s sensory processing abilities, fine motor skills, and overall regulation. Each box consists of 5-7 items for therapeutic play and all boxes are curated by an Occupational Therapist!
- Receive a monthly booklet detailing developmental benefits and therapeutic play ideas
- Featured premium brands in every box such as Londji, Djeco and Petit Collage
- Choose from a Preschool (ages 3-5) or Elementary (ages 6+) box
- Designed for children with sensory processing, regulation and fine motor issues
- Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates and check us out on Trustpilot for the latest reviews
If you’re looking for a unique gift idea this year, consider one of these monthly craft subscription boxes. They offer everything from DIY slime kits to fun crafting projects that your kids will love! Whether they are just starting elementary school or getting into middle school, there’s something on the list here for them. Why not try some new crafts with them and spend more time together?
These gifts also make great family activities during the holiday season when everyone is home from college break and work commitments. The best part about these monthly subscriptions is that it doesn’t matter if Christmas has come and gone by December 25th – because each month brings a fresh batch of goodies that can be gifted at any point in the year!
Which one of them caught your attention? Share with us.
Comments are closed.